Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

I identify as a grey genderless humanoid! Which bathroom do i use at target?

14 posts in this topic

I identify as a grey genderless humanoid! Which bathroom do i use at target? Any idea's

:betteryet:

All of them!  That's what I'm going to do!  :cheer: I have my glitter ruler for measurements at the urinals... @CGK

2 people like this

It used to be fun to accidently walk into the wrong bathroom...now the government wants to instill fear in everyone, and make it impossible to use the bathroom at all.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but this whole tranny thing sounds so much like the homosexual agenda.  Gee, if the government operated public school system hadn't of made me think I might be a homosexual, I would've never given it a single thought.  But since my government knows what's best, I'm so glad that they've created this gender crisis for me, so that I can spend most of my time not on my homework, but worrying about whether I might be a homosexual and not ever realized it before.  Maybe I should think irrationally and do something rash, and start acting out on this irrational accusation. 

When in doubt I whip it out

Not sure what sex I am

It's a free-for-all

I heard Obama asked Ted Nugent to rework this, I think it works. Very catchy!!!

2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I identify as a grey genderless humanoid! Which bathroom do i use at target? Any idea's

I believe you are supposed to use the cat litter isle in that specific case. :tongue:

3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Follow Obama's lead and just sh!t all over everything.

And make sure you wipe your arse with the bill of rights.

Kinda strange that Target wants to advertise they condone rape machines and Muslim sex hangouts.

1 person likes this

This is a completely WRONG thought but it is Osama and Michael... what if I identified as a caveman or a wolf or bear or something, wouldn't I then have the legal rights of said animal I identified with so therefore should be allowed to take a dump in the middle of McDonald's?    The way lawyers are f***ing with the law I think this is the next ILlogical step!

6 hours ago, 2QIK4U said:

This is a completely WRONG thought but it is Osama and Michael... what if I identified as a caveman or a wolf or bear or something, wouldn't I then have the legal rights of said animal I identified with so therefore should be allowed to take a dump in the middle of McDonald's?    The way lawyers are f***ing with the law I think this is the next ILlogical step!

You are correct.

In the not so distant future, people will demand marriage to their dogs, cats and goats.

Thanks Obaaaaaah ma.

1 hour ago, Team Uzi said:

You are correct.

In the not so distant future, people will demand marriage to their dogs, cats and goats.

Thanks Obaaaaaah ma.

You're probably right. It seems we have yet to reach the pinnacle of stupidity where we redefine what it is to be human but that's part of the agenda that includes bringing Ai into the fold. Oh, bring all the lizards into the open too, that should be fun.

1 hour ago, Team Uzi said:

You are correct.

Thanks Obaaaaaah ma.

Why not? They should just make these fetishes another form of protected class and send them a check from taxpayers.  That's how it works in the U.S.

53 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Why not? They should just make these fetishes another form of protected class and send them a check from taxpayers.  That's how it works in the U.S.

58 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

You're probably right. It seems we have yet to reach the pinnacle of stupidity where we redefine what it is to be human but that's part of the agenda that includes bringing Ai into the fold. Oh, bring all the lizards into the open too, that should be fun.

Well,

I suppose that all of this nonsense would appear to be an utopia for the spiritually damaged, the mentally deranged and the Jewish overlords who seek to discard everything that is considered sane, wholesome and civilized.

By achieving this task, debauchery will be the norm and why stop at sexual perversions?

Cannibalism, vampirism and gang bangers may spread worldwide creating a living hell for those that should survive the heinous deeds committed by the animalistic and brainwashed masses.

Remember when everyone thought Flattards were just cute simpletons an it would be just a passing fad?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.