Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
thedudeabides

Hmmm watch this folks, somethings up. Police state is on full force.

32 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

27 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/05/cop-sued-for-drawing-gun-on-man-filming-him/

Listen to the officer, this is outrageous.

We are now the enemy folks.

We've been the enemy for some time now.  As long as it was just minorities,  most of us didn't care or said those people just had that one a comin'. 

Edited by octopus prime
1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

We've been the enemy for some time now.  As long as it was just minorities,  most of us didn't care or said those people just had that one a comin'. 

Well this made it crystal clear they have some kind of profile on all of us.

"Are you some kind of Constitutionalist, crazy guy?" 

There's all you need to know RIGHT THERE! That *******! He took an oath and needs to be fired. We are no good people if we want RULE OF LAW. omg 

2 people like this

I'm also getting really sick of watching law enforcement cost city, county and state taxpayers millions of dollars because they're either bullies or are so shit scared of being a cop, they get everyone sued to oblivion. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

50 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Well this made it crystal clear they have some kind of profile on all of us.

Yes, it's a great video. While cops are not so swift at capturing criminals unless they turn themselves in and preventing crime in general,  they are masters at writing traffic tickets and moonlighting as security guards. 

Edited by octopus prime

Something has changed within our police force.
I know some of them are now being trained by Israel but I think it's more than that.
The Black Lives Matter crowd isn't helping one bit. In fact, they have made police more edgy.
Not all cops are bad but all cops are human and they will react, or overreact, when threatened.

U.S. Police Routinely Travel to Israel to Learn Methods of Brutality and Repression

Political commentator John Miranda recently stated that police brutality is directly linked to the training some officers receive in Israel.

“As for the increase in police brutality within the United States, I think this definitely can be pointed towards the Israeli training that the Department of Homeland Security is giving all of American police officers.

Some police officers are actually being flown to Israel for the training, not all of them but some, and then those that are flown to Israel, they come back home and they train the head officers in the training that they’ve gotten in Israel.

All these incidents, it is not just happening to African Americans. Police are literally being brutal with all Americans.”

At least 300 high-ranking U.S. sheriffs and police from all over the country, as well as FBI and US Customs and Border Protection agents, have traveled to Israel to learn first-hand the most efficient means of subduing populations.  The purported reason is counterterrorism, but protests and crowd control methods are commonly discussed.

Police are not learning from the Israeli criminal law sector that deals with Jewish residents.  U.S. police are learning from Israel’s military justice system, which controls Palestinians through paramilitary and counterinsurgency tactics.  Residents of Gaza and the West Bank live in what is essentially a giant prison camp, where oppression and brutality from the IDF is a way of life.  The use of excessive or deadly force for crowd control is rarely questioned.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/u-s-police-routinely-travel-israel-learn-methods-brutality-repression/

I'm not referring to that cop though.
He just looks like an ass with a badge.

2 people like this

1 minute ago, octopus prime said:

Yes, it's a great video. While cops are not so swift at capturing criminals unless they turn themselves in and preventing crime in general,  they are masters at writing traffic tickets and moonlighting as security guards. 

They pick the easiest, least threatening targets to harass. They get paid the same whether they're fighting crime or trolling a quiet neighborhood. Why not troll? 

10 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

They pick the easiest, least threatening targets to harass. They get paid the same whether they're fighting crime or trolling a quiet neighborhood. Why not troll? 

Oh, and don't let them get the drop on you.  I've been in the French Quarter when they've decided to flex their muscle. If one of my boys bullied, harassed or beat on someone like that? I would be short one kid come roll call. 

1 person likes this

I was picked up by the local police recently.. they were good peeps this time.. even gave me a ride home.. they are conspiracy type people too.. not all are corrupt.. some are violent.. I believe.. most are good people!

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, holographicINVASION said:

I was picked up by the local police recently.. they were good peeps this time.. even gave me a ride home.. they are conspiracy type people too.. not all are corrupt.. some are violent.. I believe.. most are good people!

Maybe so,  but hell will be full of good people. 

12 minutes ago, holographicINVASION said:

There are enough bad ones with attitude now to make people trust none of them, even though some are no doubt not just good, but great people. There are those who bend over backward to protect the Constitutional rights of others and even applaud those who know their rights, but how much of that do you see?  When a cop does that and there's a camera on hand, then it gets on youtube and everyone wants to see it, it's that rare. lol 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.