Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rustydog

Just wanted to introduce myself

19 posts in this topic

Hello all truth seekers, conspiracy theorists, looney people, escaped mental patitents, and anyone else I may have missed, I'm Steve, aka Rustydog. First time here, got really tired of the nonsense at a competitor''s site, no need to name names. I've browsed over some threads and I like the atmosphere, no name calling or general juvenile behavior. I'm a 45 yr old auto mechanic who is interested in military history, ufo's, astronomy,  science and the likes. If any of ya''s need advice regarding your automobiles I'll do whatever I can to help, tho holding a phone next to your worn out brakes probably won't help much!! So there it is, I'm Rustydog, let's figure out how to rid the world of tyranny without getting off the couch!!! Looking forward to getting to know yall''s. Rustydog out

2 people like this

9 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

Hello all truth seekers, conspiracy theorists, looney people, escaped mental patitents, and anyone else I may have missed, I'm Steve, aka Rustydog. First time here, got really tired of the nonsense at a competitor''s site, no need to name names. I've browsed over some threads and I like the atmosphere, no name calling or general juvenile behavior. I'm a 45 yr old auto mechanic who is interested in military history, ufo's, astronomy,  science and the likes. If any of ya''s need advice regarding your automobiles I'll do whatever I can to help, tho holding a phone next to your worn out brakes probably won't help much!! So there it is, I'm Rustydog, let's figure out how to rid the world of tyranny without getting off the couch!!! Looking forward to getting to know yall''s. Rustydog out

One of the best introductions i've read in a long while!

Why thank ya good Sir. I've enjoyed the little time I've spent on your site already, looking forward to good conversation and maybe even a few answers to the many questions I have regarding life!!

1 minute ago, Rustydog said:

Why thank ya good Sir. I've enjoyed the little time I've spent on your site already, looking forward to good conversation and maybe even a few answers to the many questions I have regarding life!!

Cant wait to see what you bring to the discussions! like what i've seen from you so far :D

23 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

Welcome, Rustydog!  I hope you like it here.  We talk about anything and everything. I think almost everyone is pretty fed up with other forums that are drama and bs based, there are lots.   Stick around, sounds like you are going to fit in nicely here. 

Sweet!! I have a question for ya. I'm trying to upload a photo of myself for a pro pic. I set the camera resolution to the lowest but no matter what I get the "file is too large" message. I'm at a loss, I've never been told it's too large before?? Any tips???

11 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

Sweet!! I have a question for ya. I'm trying to upload a photo of myself for a pro pic. I set the camera resolution to the lowest but no matter what I get the "file is too large" message. I'm at a loss, I've never been told it's too large before?? Any tips???

right click the image and check its properties. What size is it? as in dimensions. Example: 1000x900

These are the limitations on avatars.

Max Profile Photo File Size: 500kb
Maximum profile photo width/height: 170px
Maximum cover photo size: Unlimited

I've not messed around with them too much, so if i need to increase something lemme know.

Alternatively. Just upload it to imgur or something and i'll make it work for you one way or another :)

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Welcome, Rustydog!  I hope you like it here.  We talk about anything and everything. I think almost everyone is pretty fed up with other forums that are drama and bs based, there are lots.   Stick around, sounds like you are going to fit in nicely here. 

Thanks, I think so too!! I am both fascinated and disgusted with what the world, and just society in general has become. I also fully believe in the power of an individual to change the world. The gift of life is far too an amazing thing to waste sitting in front of the TV watching some Empire garbage. Our minds are being polluted just the same as our Earth is. This is OUR world, I for one am sick and tired of seeing it destroyed. I have a 25 year old daughter and it angers me to think of the world she and her children will be left with. If I accomplish nothing else in life but do my part in leaving the world a better place for those that I care for, then I can leave this world with a sense of pride. But I believe that, with all our collective attention we areally capable of much more than that!!!

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

right click the image and check its properties. What size is it? as in dimensions. Example: 1000x900

These are the limitations on avatars.

Max Profile Photo File Size: 500kb
Maximum profile photo width/height: 170px
Maximum cover photo size: Unlimited

I've not messed around with them too much, so if i need to increase something lemme know.

I'm on an android, and I'm sure your site settings are fine. Just wondering if anyone else has been thru this?? I'll figure something out

I'm on an android, and I'm sure your site settings are fine. Just wondering if anyone else has been thru this?? I'll figure something out

Well if you cant manage it just link me the image somewhere online. if you can and i'll see what the issue is. And get it as your avatar.

Thanks, I think so too!! I am both fascinated and disgusted with what the world, and just society in general has become. I also fully believe in the power of an individual to change the world. The gift of life is far too an amazing thing to waste sitting in front of the TV watching some Empire garbage. Our minds are being polluted just the same as our Earth is. This is OUR world, I for one am sick and tired of seeing it destroyed. I have a 25 year old daughter and it angers me to think of the world she and her children will be left with. If I accomplish nothing else in life but do my part in leaving the world a better place for those that I care for, then I can leave this world with a sense of pride. But I believe that, with all our collective attention we areally capable of much more than that!!!

Great post!  I know that the only changes I can make right now are my immediate surroundings, that's the most important thing, to me. We're the bottom of the pyramid that bears the weight of the evil above.  We can chip at their stones the same way they do ours.  Obamacare has proven now that non participation is becoming illegal... shakes my head. Something's gotta give and it will eventually.  I feel we're in a soft dictatorship, history has proven over and over, they ALWAYS fail. Always. 

55 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Great post!  I know that the only changes I can make right now are my immediate surroundings, that's the most important thing, to me. We're the bottom of the pyramid that bears the weight of the evil above.  We can chip at their stones the same way they do ours.  Obamacare has proven now that non participation is becoming illegal... shakes my head. Something's gotta give and it will eventually.  I feel we're in a soft dictatorship, history has proven over and over, they ALWAYS fail. Always. 

Or we can tear down this crappy pyramid and build one that actually works!! By the people, for the people!! I would not want to be the guy that has to explain to George Washington or Thomas Jefferson that what they sacrificed so much for wasn't worth the inconvenience of missing the Voice to fight for. We are being divided and conquered and the average person isn't concerned in the least. At least we are aware, it seems that we are the keepers of the fire, we can let it go out or burn this f'er down, but in the end it is OUR world. I'm still trying to figure out how we got alienated from our un-alienable right???

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.