Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

London has fallen coincidence?

7 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Just realized something. This move London has fallen - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3300542/

and

The fact london has fallen to a muslim mayor

Coincidence. Or they told us.

@Cinnamon thoughts?

They're telling us all kinds of things in their "programs".  I can't begin to tell you how shocked I was to see a Muslim installed as the Mayor of London. Looking at The Simpsons and their spot on predictions, which are way too many to be coincidences and the Illuminati Card set, again too spot on for flukes, I'm always looking for clues i movies. The fact that this is the title of this movie, it could very well be that, because it seems that more than London fell in that movie, why give London top billing.  The first person I ever saw online who tried to warn people on forums about predictive programming in media was laughed into oblivion. I didn't realize at that time what an army of shills could do regarding content control on a forum. That guy made perfect sense yet he was completely vilified in a place where some of the most intelligent posters I've ever seen still reside.  London has fallen to Sharia Law, it's already there, but it will become something everyone will eventually have to accept. I want to see that movie! 

London bridges falling down.....

My fair lady.

Just now, thedudeabides said:

Haha thats nothing watch Gods of Egypt.

I did yesterday! thats messed up too.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

What a coincidence. I saw "London Has Fallen" yesterday.

PS I also saw the "Gods of Egypt" yesterday.

Edited by neo668
More info.

“THE JIHADIST NEXT DOOR”…Undercover Filmmaker Shows BRUTAL Truth About EVIL Intentions Of Britain’s Non-Assimilating Muslim Community

This is the truth about the intentions of the growing radical Muslim population living in the UK. It’s the truth the liberal, open-borders Left in America doesn’t want you to see. These are the people Donald Trump is warning us about allowing into our country with no real vetting, besides that of the UN, who has no vested interest in our national security. The people featured in this video could easily be your neighbor. 

SOURCE - With more

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.