Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

NEPHILIM ARMY Is Coming!! CERN "Black Rain" Video Shows the ABYSS Will Open!!!

14 posts in this topic

I enjoyed this! think you will too.

This video is styled as a documentary short. In it, we look at the origins of Black Rain and why CERN is playing a movie about this. I believe Black Rain of Black Goo is the substance of the Abyss, and this video is, again, reinforcing the agenda behind CERN. The Abyss is a real place and according to the books of Revelation and Enoch, there are creatures who are living in this place. Revelation calls them "locusts" with human faces and large, horse-like bodies, while Enoch describes them as Watchers who committed sin against the daughters of men (fornication). They were placed in a pit to be held until the time of their release upon the Earth for the purpose of judgment.

We have to remember: Not all CERN scientists understand exactly what they are doing at the LHC. Some of these scientists believe they are looking for something called the "Cosmic Tree," which is an ornate map of light matter and dark matter found in parallel dimensions. However, I believe these scientists are only being used to create this machine and run its tests, which will open a portal. The Elites behind CERN and its financing know exactly what is going to happen...

Black rain/goo describes an infection that entered into humanity through humanity and passed through generations. Interestingly, the term black rain was coined in WW2 to describe nuclear devastation and the effects it has on the human body.

We see Black Rain/Goo symbolism used in Hollywood propaganda. For example, the Apple in Snow White and the Seven Dwarves was dipped in this substance. We also see Lady Gaga entering into the Abyss where she bathes in the black rain. Once she is drowned in it, she emerges with a crown on her head, an obvious reference to Abaddon, the king of the Abyss.

You'll also notice in Lady Gaga's commercial that she's among giant men wearing red capes. These Nephilim are at least 10 feet tall in height. She is portraying the agenda of the Abyss, and that is to be released upon the Earth.

Note:

1) When I say a nuclear detonation happened in the garden of Eden, I don't mean this literally! Sometimes I have people who come on here and misunderstand my words and become very upset with me about something I didn't mean.

3 people like this

"Fortean" refers to studies of anomalies such as this. The term derives from observations Charles Fort made in his books, including The Book of the Damned.

Hypertext version and excerpt at 

http://www.resologist.net/damn03.htm

Black rains and black snows -- rains as black as a deluge of ink -- jet-black snowflakes.

Such a rain as that which fell in Ireland, May 14, 1849, described in the Annals of Scientific Discovery, 1850, and the Annual Register,1849.(12) It fell upon a district of 400 square miles, and was the color of ink, and of a fetid odor and very disagreeable taste.

The rain at Castlecommon, Ireland, April 30, 1887 -- "thick black rain." (Amer. Met. Jour., 4-193.)(13)

A black rain fell in Ireland, Oct. 8 and 9, 1907. (Symons' Met. Mag., 43-2).(14) It left a "most peculiar and disagreeable smell in the air."

The orthodox explanation of this rain occurs in Nature, March 2, 1908 -- cloud of soot that had come from South Wales, crossing the Irish Channel and all of Ireland.(15)

So the black rain of Ireland, of March, 1898: ascribed in Symons' Met. Mag., 33-40, to clouds of soot from the manufacturing towns of North England and South Scotland.(16)

"(Those) who committed sin against the daughters of men (fornication). They were placed in a pit to be held until the time of their release upon the Earth for the purpose of judgment."

They were the fallen angels, and only some of them were chained and bound to be released at a later date. Those being held in the pit until the time of their release are something different. I personally believe they are not fallen angels at all, but instead, the demons of hell who can actually fly with little to no effort at all. Also, remember, demons can take on any shape or form they desire, and I'm sure they already know what shape and form that'll be at the time, and that will scare the f*** out of all of us. And no, they won't have wings. Their flight and moving between dimensions were associated with flight. Thus, a symbolism of flight which is wings.

Cryptic Mole I have a serious question needing an answer.  What type of entity manifests as a LIVING family member and is able to speak audibly. What purpose to do this.  Thank you old friend.  

4 hours ago, Marie said:

Cryptic Mole I have a serious question needing an answer.  What type of entity manifests as a LIVING family member and is able to speak audibly. What purpose to do this.  Thank you old friend.  

Well, hello there Marie. Nice to see you again after all this time. I spotted your post to me by accident. It's always best to attach your post to my quote, or with the use of a @ before my handle such as @Marie, but that won't work for you because you're not registered. @Cryptic Mole is how it should look if done correctly. By doing this your post will be placed in my notifications at the top right of my page.

To answer your question I can only state that a demon can possess someone and speak directly thru them. I don't know of any other being or entity capable of doing that. What is their purpose? It can be for a number of things. First and foremost, to scare you. Secondly, to confuse you, and thirdly, to mystify you with its lies.

Thank you for the response. The situation is this.  An entity has appeared to certain family members as an exact copy  of another family member on the same house.  The true person is sound asleep or in one instance,  saw his copy from another room and followed it,  which it then disappeared.  The copy speaks audibly. The copy has some slight alteration such as hair color or a bleeding sore but otherwise exact copies.  So weird.  

4 minutes ago, marie said:

Thank you for the response. The situation is this.  An entity has appeared to certain family members as an exact copy  of another family member on the same house.  The true person is sound asleep or in one instance,  saw his copy from another room and followed it,  which it then disappeared.  The copy speaks audibly. The copy has some slight alteration such as hair color or a bleeding sore but otherwise exact copies.  So weird.  

I've heard of experiences like this before. In those instances it was a dark entity attempting to enter these peoples bodies. That is why it occurs in close proximity to someone either sleeping or doing something that occupies the mind in a docile state like cleaning etc.

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I've heard of experiences like this before. In those instances it was a dark entity attempting to enter these peoples bodies. That is why it occurs in close proximity to someone either sleeping or doing something that occupies the mind in a docile state like cleaning etc.

Yes I suspected it is a dark entity but did not suspect possession,  which seems a good possibility.  I see that a good cleansing! Is in order.  This was my home it was seen in yesterday and prior to that another home.  Interesting a certain individual was at both homes and never mine until last week.  I see your advice Cryptic Mole and will join soon.

Great watch.Airforce manuals,black goo!!

It might have played out that way but CERN missed their window thanks to opposing forces.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.