Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cryptid Mold

Localized Tuberculosis Epidemics Set To Ravage The US

18 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Localized Tuberculosis Epidemics Set To Ravage The US:

With the large influx of refugees comes many different diseases such as Tuberculosis. Will they let it run rampant, or will it just become lost in all the other more serious problems that will surely come?

The cities will become the breeding grounds for every and any disease that heads our way, and with limited supplies of medication to treat even the simplest of diseases, it's easy to see where all of this can lead.

We have just now rounded the bend and are hurtling straight towards a mega-disaster of epic proportions.

Since Tuberculosis (TB) is caused by a type of bacterium called Mycobacterium tuberculosis, buy a 9 month supply of the following.

NOTE: That 9 month supply should mean one 9 month supply for every person that may need to be treated.

http://www.images-iherb.com/l/NBC-01000-6.jpg

http://dingo.care2.com/pictures/greenliving/1296/1295735.large.jpg

https://authoritynutrition.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/garlic-with-parsley-leaves.jpg

http://media.swansonvitamins.com/images/items/master/BOB001.png

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Garlic and lemons will become priced as high as one ounce of gold.

Grow and store your own garlic.

I cannot tell you to grow your own mini tree of lemons inside your own home because it's against the law to do so.

Buy a few each of the Grapefruit Seed Extract and the Baking Soda.

The GSE will kill off bacterial infection, but not a virus. No antibiotic will destroy any virus.

The Baking Soda is used to keep your system alkaline, and which in itself will fight off most known diseases.

15 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Garlic and lemons will become priced as high as one ounce of gold.

Grow and store your own garlic.

I cannot tell you to grow your own mini tree of lemons inside your own home because it's against the law to do so.

Against the law to grow lemon trees in your home?? Is there really a law against this??

Just now, Rustydog said:

Against the law to grow lemon trees in your home?? Is there really a law against this??

Yes, and a woman was fined $70,000 for doing so years back.

2 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Yes, and a woman was fined $70,000 for doing so years back.

This is a US law?? I'm not arguing, just wondering WTF would that be against the law for, but who am i??

I was warned years back that they will release a virus similar to the Rabies virus, but this one will be or at least become airborne. When that comes to your country, your best bet would be to take the Garlic, Baking Soda, and lemons.

Garlic: Garlic is also a triple threat against infections, offering antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties. Not only is it effective at killing antibiotic-resistant bacteria, including MRSA, but it also fights yeast infections, viruses, and parasites.

Baking Soda Alkaline: Alkaline diet describes a group of loosely related diets based on the belief that certain foods can affect the acidity and pH of bodily fluids, including the urine or blood, and can therefore be used to treat or prevent diseases.

Lemons: Use the pulp, pits, and peel.

9 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

My other thread.

Thanks my friend, I will ck them out

11 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

My other 

35 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I read the articles you linked. Would I be correct in saying that the mere act of growing a citrus tree is not illegal, just the importing of one from an area that has been quarantined due to citrus diseases??

1 hour ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Buy a few each of the Grapefruit Seed Extract and the Baking Soda.

The GSE will kill off bacterial infection, but not a virus. No antibiotic will destroy any virus.

The Baking Soda is used to keep your system alkaline, and which in itself will fight off most known diseases.

Good advice, Mole. I need to get more of the GSE and baking soda.

You can grow a lemon tree is a pot and bring it in for the winter. 

http://homeguides.sfgate.com/care-miniature-lemon-tree-55754.html

As for viruses, there are natural antivirals.

- Colloidal silver, liquid and gel.  Do-it-yourself kits are available.

- Elderberry (Sambucus nigra canadensis) , a common tree in the US and other countries. Everyone should grow it. Comb off the fruit, add honey and alcohol, let it ferment, strain, and cap as an elixir for colds, flu, other ailments.

- St. John's wort, a small native shrub (Hypericum perforatum). It grows in my front yard.

- purple coneflower (Echinacea purpurea) 

- you mentioned garlic, very easy to grow

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.