Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Target Corporation: Retailer Sees 2nd Quarter Revenue Fall 5.4 Percent, Says Weather Is a Factor

11 posts in this topic

HAHAHHAHA - BURN THIS MOTHER DOWN! - Sure painted a TARGET on their BACK! - pun not intended lol

Target Corporation: Retailer Sees 2nd Quarter Revenue Fall 5.4 Percent, Says Weather Is a Factor

-

Target Sales Drop Amid Transgender Promotion, Consumer Boycott, $10 Billion Stock Crash

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/19/target-earnings-drop-protests-rise/

Read the full article on the link provided.

-

Retail giant Target is losing sales and may be on track for another major stock-drop in the second quarter, analysts say, amid a growing boycott caused by the company’s transgender friendly policies.

The company’s second-quarter sales, from April to June, may drop as much as 2 percent compared to the prior year, executives told reporters and Wall Street analysts. That’s “horrendous,” said Jim Cramer, founder of the stock-market website, TheStreet.com.

The earnings prediction comes a month after the left-leaning company announced April 19 that it would allow men claiming to be women to use the women’s bathrooms and changing rooms at its stores. The decision has sparked a boycott petition effort that garnered over 1.2 million signers in only a week.

Target executives deny the pro-family consumer boycott is making a significant difference. But, according to TheStreet.com, the business-news website,

-

1 person likes this

Are they trying to say Climate Change is affecting their business?

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Are they trying to say Climate Change is affecting their business?

your pop up notification keeps haunting me. lol

Weather?  Let's see, are Walmart or Kmart or any other stores losing customers due to the "weather"? 

:qWOMOeB:

Target is in a world of hurt because of their bathroom bs.  I drove past my local target this evening and the parking lot was almost empty! That's a big deal because any other Friday night the parking lot would have been packed.  I laughed to myself and thought...hows that transgender bathroom stuff working out for you in Texas? Not too good from the looks of the parking lot.

2 people like this

Just now, CGK said:

Target is in a world of hurt because of their bathroom bs.  I drove past my local target this evening and the parking lot was almost empty! That's a big deal because any other Friday night the parking lot would have been packed.  I laughed to myself and thought...hows that transgender bathroom stuff working out for you in Texas? Not too good from the looks of the parking lot.

It's going to be WORSE CGK - THEY ARE DIGGING THIER GRAVES NOW

http://conservativefrontline.com/target-to-discontinue-sales-of-the-american-flag/

Target to Discontinue Sales of the American Flag

1 person likes this

28 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

It's going to be WORSE CGK - THEY ARE DIGGING THIER GRAVES NOW

http://conservativefrontline.com/target-to-discontinue-sales-of-the-american-flag/

Target to Discontinue Sales of the American Flag

I was never a Target shopper but that is just one more reason to spend my money elsewhere. The problem is Target stock is still trading at 68 bucks a share. If people are really against target policies, they need to start dumping their Target stock. That will hurt them!

If enough people dump their target stock it will certainly hurt their CEO Brian C. Cornell. Most of his compensation comes from stock.

Total Compensation*

Total Annual Cash Compensation$3,523,379

Total Short Term Compensation$1,300,000

Other Long Term Compensation$13,696,337

Total Calculated Compensation$16,946,337

http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=9778343&privcapId=313055

Wow, now that is bad timing! Even if the flags are likely made in China or some other cheap labor country.  You don't have to have a war to have a tattered flag, just buy Chinese, a light breeze with do it in no time. lol I'm not going to Target again, they may not be around for that long. 

Or maybe this is the beginning of the next war on flags. 

2 minutes ago, CGK said:

If enough people dump their target stock it will certainly hurt their CEO Brian C. Cornell. Most of his compensation comes from stock.

Total Compensation*

Total Annual Cash Compensation$3,523,379

Total Short Term Compensation$1,300,000

Other Long Term Compensation$13,696,337

Total Calculated Compensation$16,946,337

http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=9778343&privcapId=313055

The board of directors will give him the boot eventually if the stock crashes and burns. 

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Wow, now that is bad timing! Even if the flags are likely made in China or some other cheap labor country.  You don't have to have a war to have a tattered flag, just buy Chinese, a light breeze with do it in no time. lol I'm not going to Target again, they may not be around for that long. 

Or maybe this is the beginning of the next war on flags. 

My mind goes to strange places sometimes. (warning)

In my head I think.

It's like a Liberal Captian sailing the Titanic, gays and trans and protesting the iceburg, throwing dildos at it, calling the iceburg racist, telling it to get out of the way, protesting it!

Iceburg doesn't care, Iceburg is like the honey badger, the iceburg doesn't give a f***, it's going to sink you!

So basically we are the white/Christian good wholesome iceburg that is going to sink this gay love boat.

fk where was I going with this. LOL

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.