Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

The transgender programming of children is child abuse, warns the American College of Pediatricians

6 posts in this topic

So this guy walks into an OB/GYN clinic and demands a gynecological exam. The doctor, a woman, takes one look at him and says, “That won’t work. You’re a man.” The man, however, “self identifies” as a woman and blasts the doctor for being a bigot. “I self identify as a woman,” he says. “And I demand to be treated as a woman, or I’ll call my civil rights lawyer.”

The doctor, not wanting to be called a bigot, proceeds to give the man a fake gynecological exam, playing into his delusional distortions about his own biology and arguably worsening his mental disconnect with his physical self.

This is what transgenderism and “biological subjectivism” has come to in America today… a politically correct demand that everyone agree to participate in the mental distortions of a few individuals who suffer from a psychological disconnect from their biological realities. Such ideologies stand in complete contradiction to the known science on biology and physical reality, and sadly, this mental distortion is now being thrust onto children as part of a sick, demented political agenda to appease the most lunatic fringe elements of the political spectrum.

That agenda now demands that public schools be turned into transgender child factories, churning out confused, suicidal children who are physically and chemically mutilated by a society that applauds them for denying their biological reality. This entire agenda, now being waged against the children of America by politically motivated cultural arsonists, is nothing less than a crime against children.

The science is clear: The biology of gender is a physical reality that’s not subject to “impersonation”

“Human sexuality is an objective biological binary trait,” explains the American College of Pediatricians. “The American College of Pediatricians urges educators and legislators to reject all policies that condition children to accept as normal a life of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex. Facts – not ideology – determine reality.”

When President Obama orders schools across America to normalize transgender confusion in children, he worsens that confusion in the minds of children who are still grappling with their biologically driven gender identity. “A person’s belief that he or she is something they are not is, at best, a sign of confused thinking,” explains the ACP. “When an otherwise healthy biological boy believes he is a girl, or an otherwise healthy biological girl believes she is a boy, an objective psychological problem exists that lies in the mind not the body, and it should be treated as such. These children suffer from gender dysphoria.”

Although liberal ideology can pretend that transgenderism is a “third sex,” this is fairy tale thinking. There is no third sex. And a man pretending to be a woman does not make that person a woman. Hence, “biological subjectivism” is delusional thinking. Yet it is a delusion that is being thrust upon the entire population via shaming tactics of political correctness.

Alarmingly, this politically motivated transgender agenda has now invaded our schools, where vulnerable children will be easily swept into the confusing, abusive world of chemical castrations and genital mutilation surgery while being applauded by obedient conformists for having the “courage” to deny their biological existence.

And so we now live in a nation where child-abusing parents who need to be locked away in mental institutions are turning their children into gender confused basket cases who may also end up needing psychiatric intervention. This is how the cycle perpetuates, and the political powers in Washington are encouraging this cycle of mental illness, child mutilation and horrible suffering among children who are now being shoved toward transgenderism because it appeases the perverse political appetites of mentally ill adults.

Transgender advocacy called “child abuse” by the American College of Pediatricians cont thetruthseeker.co.uk

Damn straight it's child abuse. How can you force an agenda onto a minor before they've even hit puberty themselves?  They don't even understand themselves yet let alone understanding OSAMA and MICHAELS TRAITOROUS MENTAL TERRORISM.    It's mentally brainwashing, confusing and straight out setting a f***ed up example of Real Sexuality.   If Transgenderism isn't a mental disease, why do they make ALL of them see phyciatrist's before giving them "legal" permission?  Which is the Australian law, I'm not sure the legality of it elsewhere. 

I saw an article recently about a male millennial claiming he was having menstrual periods and so he identified as female.

/facepalm

53 minutes ago, timetraveler2015 said:

I saw an artidse recently abdoesn'tmale milleguessnial cla i ming he was h aving menstrual  periods and so he identified as female.

/facepalm

WoW.    Well since my girl was pregnant with our child, i Started experiencing her morning sickness symptoms and more! My stomach actually bloated like i drank a full keg of beer and learnt that it is a mental condition of empathy.. So i guess im suddenly transgender since i Identified with my female partner? WTF? Your government seriously doesnt think like humans should. HISSSSSS

1 hour ago, 2QIK4U said:

WoW.    Well since my girl was pregnant with our child, i Started experiencing her morning sickness symptoms and more! My stomach actually bloated like i drank a full keg of beer and learnt that it is a mental condition of empathy.. So i guess im suddenly transgender since i Identified with my female partner? WTF? Your government seriously doesnt think like humans should. HISSSSSS

Empathy for the mother of your child is not that uncommon and actually speaks to your connection with life and you didn't lose your identity in the process.

The dolt in the article is clearly mentally ill and should be treated as such. The doc should have called the asylum.

Posted (edited)

Here in Oregon,

a transgender teacher sued her own school district and won 60k.

Now that's incentive to come out.

When schools are already underfunded, this ass clown believes she was bullied and deserves the money that would have been spent on learning materials.

It's all about the kids, Right?

http://www.oregonlive.com/education/index.ssf/2016/05/gresham_barlow_transgender_tea.html

Edited by Team Uzi

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.