Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

threatening us will definitely make us want to stay...European Commission President you can go f*** yourself.

7 posts in this topic

Yep, threatening us will definitely make us want to stay...European Commission President you can go f*** yourself.

-

President of the European Commission Jean-Claude Juncker said: "Deserters will not be welcomed with open arms. 

"If the British should say no, which I hope not, community life will not continue like before. 

"The UK will have to accept being considered as non-member country, that we will not be cosying up to."

The comments are the strongest intervention from the EU chief so far after previously saying he would stay out of the Brexit debate.

Mr Juncker, who has said in the past he is convinced a Brexit will not happen, said: "If the British leave Europe, there will be consequences, for us as well as for them. 

"That's not a threat, but our relations won't be like they are today."

Source - http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/672327/EU-referendum-Brexit-Jean-Claude-Juncker-Europe-David-Cameron

1 person likes this

Mr. Juncker is headed for the junk pile. The fact that Brexit is gaining so much traction is clearly a statement that the EU does more harm than good.

27 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Mr. Juncker is headed for the junk pile. The fact that Brexit is gaining so much traction is clearly a statement that the EU does more harm than good.

What is strange is they have been suppressing the will of the uk residents on the eu issue for years now. And suddenly they allow it to get this far. SOMETHING IS OFF! the world stage is about to ignite. That is the reason i believe.

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

What is strange is they have been suppressing the will of the uk residents on the eu issue for years now. And suddenly they allow it to get this far. SOMETHING IS OFF! the world stage is about to ignite. That is the reason i believe.

I've switched my preps to popcorn and beer.  No stopping this now.  Just gonna sit back, watch it all crumble and hang on for the ride!

1 person likes this

No expert but I reckon you'll be totally overrun if you stay in it. Those videos the Britain first party put out makes it seem like the Muslims have completely taken over England!    

Just now, 2QIK4U said:

No expert but I reckon you'll be totally overrun if you stay in it. Those videos the Britain first party put out makes it seem like the Muslims have completely taken over England!    

and they have in the south

Britain did just fine, for a very long time, without the EU. They will be just fine without it once again. Don't let anyone with an agenda tell you otherwise!!!

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.