Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
daersoulkeeper

Firmament Commercial By Hennessy (FE) - has nothing to do with Hennessy

8 posts in this topic

Click link below in signature to understand the firmament

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

They cut the eye part out ussually when its played in tv.i havnt seen the whole commercial on the t.v yet!!crazy a$$ video!!!

Edited by yaknow
1 person likes this

This commercial makes me thirsty for their product? Too abstract for my taste.

I guess this is how they do disclosure? lol

When Flat showed me this my jaw just dropped..... omfg I thought, and now I want to see what's past this alleged Firmament.  Are we a sunken city on a globe maybe?  Like all the continents are remnants of a great city?  Atlantis?  Noah's Ark?  Baby steps & small bites I guess is best.

That commercial was no accident... that's for sure!

7 hours ago, JibbyJedi said:

I guess this is how they do disclosure? lol

When Flat showed me this my jaw just dropped..... omfg I thought, and now I want to see what's past this alleged Firmament.  Are we a sunken city on a globe maybe?  Like all the continents are remnants of a great city?  Atlantis?  Noah's Ark?  Baby steps & small bites I guess is best.

Above the firmament which is thick glass that nukes can't penetrate (operation fish bowl) are the waters of the deep. Above that is another layer of this glass, above that is the throne room of God.  (Sea of glass) 

1 person likes this

Looks to be about breaking barriers, the power of one man, that sort of thing. Clever advertising based on current chat room talk. Here we are talking about it, seems like their advertising is working. It is a good commercial tho, I haven't saw it before this. Makes me want a drink!!!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.