Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

'No mosques in Germany!' Mass rally against Muslim houses of worship in Thuringia

6 posts in this topic

Published on May 20, 2016

The construction of a small mosque, the first in the German state of Thuringia, created controversy after the Alternative for Germany party labeled it a 'land grab project' and announced a massive anti-Islam rally involving the far-right PEGIDA movement.

Says if they don't like it they can take their prayer mats and leave. lol

5 million Muslims in Germany. Muslims are attacking Christians in refugee shelters. 

No one could have predicted that people of a foreign decent setting up hate centers (see quoron for details) in a foreign country they are occupying would be against the peoples interest to where the people might detest. 

It's about time the Germans decided their own fate, it's obvious Merkle do sent speak for them!! The only thing I can say is what took ya so long???? Your brothers and sisters around the world applaude and stand in unity with you!!!

10 hours ago, Rustydog said:

It's about time the Germans decided their own fate, it's obvious Merkle do sent speak for them!! The only thing I can say is what took ya so long???? Your brothers and sisters around the world applaude and stand in unity with you!!!

Way too long.

Unless there is some sort of epidemic to rid the indigenous people of those disgusting freeloaders , It's already too late.

1 hour ago, Team Uzi said:

Way too long.

Unless there is some sort of epidemic to rid the indigenous people of those disgusting freeloaders , It's already too late.

You may be right my friend. It's a terrible thing happening in Europe at the moment. And I'm afraid it's going to take Anders Brevick style thinking at this point. Unfortunately no one has the stomach for this kind of thing. So I suppose they sit back and wait for the sharia patrols to come and rape their children. 

There are plenty of liberals that are in EU countries.  Little do they know, they're stupid.  I say stupid because ignorance can be fixed, but stupid just can't.  We're going to be looking at the same thing here, it's obviously and already stated as a plan by our illustrious assholes in office.  Now, where did I put that tar and those feathers again? 

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.