Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Somethings Wrong! Americans About To Be Hit Hard With An Epic Crisis- Chinese Foreigners Prepare

16 posts in this topic

320 million

vs 

1.357 BILLION CHINESE

Land mass is similar in size with U.S.  They need more food.. more... 

Made In America or Made In U.S.A. labels will soon mean absolutely NOTHING. I don't care for her Sorcha Faal link for info. But there's a lot of meat in her report that can be proven. (lol pork!)

May be 320 million vs 1.357 BILLION CHINESE

But it's 320 MILLION versus 2.8 maybe 5.6 tops (Military) They have to come here to fight after all - and those peasants aren't going to do anything. And if they decide to do anything, a couple of nukes or Rods of God will put them down.

I'm more worried about the TRAITORS within, like the LIBS, illegals, OBAMA and his Muslim Brotherhood buddies, Islam as a whole if you think about it, and whoever has been brainwashed by the ZIONIST.

If anything, Revolution will break out in china, I hear all of them are tired of the Iron Fisted rule by the Communist GOV and the Corruption runs deep.

1 person likes this

The only thing to fear from the Chinese is their garbage products breaking and hurting someone. They don't dare bite the hand that feeds. What would their crappy manufacturing industry do with no one to buy their junk???

1 person likes this

Ugh. She makes the claim that they are buying LAND, and yet never backs it up with anything in her 13 minute video (unless I tuned it out at some point and missed it) Did we all forget that only the USA Government and the many States actually own the land? The rest of us buy land TITLES from previous "owners" and must pay taxes for temporary land usage rights and the illusion of "Ownership". Eminent Domain is the Ace card our governments will always hold in reserve. 

To me, it seems as if her research material at the beginning of the video was put there only to support the Sorcha Faal article at the end (but not direct support, one must assume things, or outright fantasize...).

When all is said and done, billionaires of any nation investing abroad does not surprise me. They raked in their cash from exploiting their people, and now hope to do the same in the USA. Or are we going to pretend that American Billionaires are somehow "better people" than foreign ones? 

In short, I am not going to lose any sleep over this.

Yes, the Chinese can ask for their land here, that they claim to own. What's to stop us from saying "you don't own shat"??

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

Yes, the Chinese can ask for their land here, that they claim to own. What's to stop us from saying "you don't own shat"??

Here's another green point. I'm glad you joined. Our side needs as many woke-up thinkers as possible. Unlessssss, you are a Chinese infiltrator. :laugh:

Haha, today's two keywords are "Monkey Wrench."

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Rustydog said:

it's all fakery.. it just seems that way now.. from youtube to mainsteam.. knowing this seems insane?

Somethings Wrong!

Sum ting wong !!

Fixed it for ya :biggrin:

I'm most concerned about their purchase of the Smith field Farms Corp and other food producing giants.  Saudi Arabia is definitely buying up farmland here and exporting what's grown on it back there.  Just like with everything you see or read from any of them, if you really want to know it will involve more research. But it is a fact that foreigners are buying up land from farms to sweet deals the pols try to make with them with BLM land, going as far as to take adjacent lands from private individuals by eminent domain. 

Anytime the economy crashes anywhere, the Chinese are quick to scoop up the cheap land.  They are also buying up a lot of residential real estate. 

This would not stop China from continuing to dump their junk goods here, but would give them more resources.  The 2017 deadline for another country rationing food to the U.S. sounds silly on its face, that is not going to happen that quickly, but seems like something that could happen in a longer time frame, but they'd need lots more control than they could get by 2017. 

Would the politicians work to influence or approve deals that benefit other nations and mess over American? Nah! They'd never do something like that!  

Alloidial titles are nearly extinct here in the U.S., but fee simple would work fine for farm ownership.  I see the stats on how government has done everything in its power to rid us of small farms and dairy farms that are replaced with factory farming of animals and crops.  The U.S.D.A. attacks people who run small raw milk operations, with weapons in hand. 

They don't even want little kids selling lemonade.  

I'm not going to lose sleep over anything that goes on, but it stands to reason that with our sellout politicians, this is mostly feasible.  

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, grav said:

Here's another green point. I'm glad you joined. Our side needs as many woke-up thinkers as possible. Unlessssss, you are a Chinese infiltrator. :laugh:

I don't even like egg rolls!!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.