Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

They are PUBLIC SERVANTS!

17 posts in this topic

Ooooh, the language!  Foul f***ing language!  I'm tired of these ass hats being called lawmakers. Yes, the traitors DO make LAWS!  But almost everything they are doing (BOTH SIDES!) is against the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.  We are the boss, we pay for everything. 

Calling them lawmakers gives them more power in the minds of people, subliminally and overtly. 

Call them what they are! 

PUBLIC SERVANTS! 

And while I'm at it:

Global Warming now Climate Change

Illegal aliens now Undocumented CITIZENS (are you f***ing kidding me?)

Think about the destruction of the language and how it is being used against people and they don't even know it.  It tones down the abrasive and the lie, to make what they want to do sound more acceptable. 

Carbon Credits?  

Yes, I woke up pissed off this morning. lol

Feel free to add in other Orweillian phrases that you have heard and list them here.  This is really a problem, what they are doing with this type of manipulation. 

Gender confused = man who likes to prance around in women's panties. 

1 person likes this

National Aeronautics and Space Administration is much less threatening than saying; "we're stealing your f***ing money and giving you cartoons and fairytales." 

That one is probably a stretch for some... sorry in advance for the increase in blood pressure to those particular members of C(conspiracy)OP. 

22 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

National Aeronautics and Space Administration is much less threatening than saying; "we're stealing your f***ing money and giving you cartoons and fairytales." 

That one is probably a stretch for some... sorry in advance for the increase in blood pressure to those particular members of C(conspiracy)OP. 

As are all government agencies. At least with NASA you get cartoons and fairy tales, with the rest you just get poked in the eye with a sharp stick while they rob you.

2 people like this

3 hours ago, Walk Softly said:

Gender confused = man who likes to prance around in women's panties. 

That was debunked on this board some time ago, search past post. Its actually something entirely different.

3 hours ago, Walk Softly said:

Nasa barely takes a dime...

30 minutes ago, rbear said:

That was debunked on this board some time ago, search past post. Its actually something entirely different.

So sorry, fella.  Whatever makes you happy... you just prance your little heart out. 

I'm not saying you can't do it, just that it's f***ing weird.  To each their own, I guess... 

1 minute ago, thedudeabides said:

Nasa barely takes a dime...

Hardly... just a measly 19.6 billion this year alone... chump change.

6 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

So sorry, fella.  Whatever makes you happy... you just prance your little heart out. 

I'm not saying you can't do it, just that it's f***ing weird.  To each their own, I guess... 

lol haha, was just saying, 

25 things we normally do, but the Bible forbids:

But who makes the rules? What would be considered dressing as a woman? I would say maybe a dress as that's supposed to proper, but then why the "easy access"? if this is acceptable? Say the female sits and you can see between the legs because of the dress, how is this acceptable? Also panties/bras were not avalable most of the time https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_brassieres large-scale commercial production did not occur till the 1930 . etc

"3,000 years ago apparently wore garments that partially supported and also revealed their bare breasts" 

"In ancient Egypt, women were generally bare breasted" etc, some wore, many did not, so what we can assume from the info is that either people are wearing bras wrong (not bare breast shown) or not wearing them at all is ok too. Going futher, its just basically a small shirt, although made differently if you don't have wire/etc in it. Also men have the same glands as females, and can produce milk, so why limit bras to just females, given there really isn't any difference in the tissue at all? Basically if men want to wear them, there is nothing wrong with them as the glands are the same.

etc 

Touching more on the subject (clothing/etc) we will see:

Bra-Guy says conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/3788-25-things-we-normally-do-but-the-bible-forbids/?page=2#comment-28716

This is a hot subject! Women wear suits, ties, boxers, jeans and t-shirts. Their is a big double standard. Femails can wear anything and men are called troll’s or gay. I want to know why it’s ok to raid the guy’s wardrobe and not the girls. I’m still looking for a satin underwire padded jock strap. Lingerie is made to make people feel good. This is just fabric cut out and sewed in a different shape. A great fitting bra feels as nice as a hug. Millons of flat femails wear bras everyday for nipple support? I think bras make you have a scure and confident feeling and that’s motive to keep you wearing one even if you don’t need it. Check out my yahoo group 500+ can’t be wrong

25 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

Hardly... just a measly 19.6 billion this year alone... chump change.

That is Chump change.

It isn't even 1% of the national budget.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.