Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Scaredy-cat Americans

5 posts in this topic

Scaredy-cat Americans

May 20, 2016

The United States States government and the oligarchy that controls it comprise the most malign force that has ever existed on Earth. Finian Cunningham writing in the online journal Strategic Culture Foundation explains how the Dark Lords use fear to rule scared Americans.

America – the Most Frightened Nation on Earth
By Finian Cunningham

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2016/05/20/scaredy-cat-americans/#.Vz8PZMq8bAA.twitter

I came into this world covered in someone's blood I have no problem going out the same way .

Göring: Why, of course, the people don't want war. Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece? Naturally, the common people don't want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship.
Gilbert: There is one difference. In a democracy, the people have some say in the matter through their elected representatives, and in the United States only Congress can declare wars.
Göring: Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

Every time I hear people freaking out over Muslims I think of Göring.

2 people like this

22 hours ago, CSB said:

Scaredy-cat Americans

May 20, 2016

The United States States government and the oligarchy that controls it comprise the most malign force that has ever existed on Earth. Finian Cunningham writing in the online journal Strategic Culture Foundation explains how the Dark Lords use fear to rule scared Americans.

America – the Most Frightened Nation on Earth
By Finian Cunningham

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2016/05/20/scaredy-cat-americans/#.Vz8PZMq8bAA.twitter

I came into this world covered in someone's blood I have no problem going out the same way .

The only thing I fear is not being able to provide for those I care for. It is the reason I get up every morning and go to my horrid job. But I will do it simply because lives depend on my income. But threaten the lives of those same people and my fear changes. Then I would fear I only have one life to give protecting those close to me. People fighting for their land and heritage and loved ones are far more dangerous than those fighting under suspect orders in a land they care little for.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 9:07 AM, Brio said:

Every time I hear people freaking out over Muslims I think of Göring.

Fear of Muslim invasion is healthy.

European citizens waited too long

to be afraid and now they live in

fear for their very lives everyday.

Had they taken their fear and listened to

their gut feelings they may have avoided

the situation they now face.

Edited by Team Uzi

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.