Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Trump Rally Alert! Pulling from the ether

19 posts in this topic

A lot of people have been talking behind closed doors, and this is the conclusion reached as of late.

... they're gonna shoot up and blow up a Trump rally.

So i will now be watching these dates and locations!

- Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - Albuquerque, New Mexico. Albuquerque Convention Center. 7:00 PM. Donald J. ...

- Thursday, May 26, 2016 - Billings, Montana. Rimrock Auto Arena at MetraPark. 4:00 PM. Donald J. ...

- Friday, May 27, 2016 - San Diego, California. San Diego Convention Center Corporation. 2:00 PM. Donald J.

What say you? likely?

Posted (edited)

41 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

A lot of people have been talking behind closed doors, and this is the conclusion reached as of late.

- Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - Albuquerque, New Mexico. Albuquerque Convention Center. 7:00 PM. Donald J. ...

- Thursday, May 26, 2016 - Billings, Montana. Rimrock Auto Arena at MetraPark. 4:00 PM. Donald J. ...

- Friday, May 27, 2016 - San Diego, California. San Diego Convention Center Corporation. 2:00 PM. Donald J.

What say you? likely?

:hiding:

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Wanna bet they'll never touch Trump with all the dirt he has on everyone? 

But, they will go after the people at the rally, and they will be sure to kill plenty.

It's all about this thing called "FEAR."

They believe people will stop going to the Trump rallies.

They are hoping that will put a stop to Trumps popularity and the epic Donald Trump movement, but It will backfire on them!

It will only tighten the ranks of his supporters, and the Trump movement will become explosive once the average citizen realized who did this dirty deed!

Many will abandon the hillary and democratic camps.

A massive internal and external war will ensue!

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

I'm from southern MD , just south of the District of Criminals. The news just the other morning had a story of a Trump delegate from Waldorf, my home town, who was charged with some pretty heinous crimes. Some gun charges and sexual abuse of a 13 year old girl. If this man is guilty I hope he burns in hell. But with how heated this election  has gotten I'm wondering if these are "Trumped" up charge's attacking Trump and anyone associated with him. Since the beginning I have feared for Trump's well being. But I also believe that something happening to Trump would be the rallying cry for the second civil war. I see more and more violence happening at Trump rallies. TPTB seem to be soiling their depends thinking of Trump turning off the cash faucet. Seeing these people squirm shows me we are on the right track. 

3 people like this

If it does happen, my choice is San Diego. They are working hard on disarming us in Cali.  Just passed a ton of laws on the 16th, Gunpocalypse.  Thank you Islamic Fundamentalist jihadis in San Bernardino and the grinning "progressives".  I need a meme for that!  

3 hours ago, Rustydog said:

Some gun charges and sexual abuse of a 13 year old girl.

What better way to discredit than to appeal to the liberal anti-gunners and the "for the children" meme? I agree if he's guilty, throw it all at him. But these 2 methods are choice charges guaranteed to garner more sympathy than any others.  

4 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Wanna bet they'll never touch Trump with all the dirt he has on everyone? 

But, they will go after the people at the rally, and they will be sure to kill plenty.

It's all about this thing called "FEAR."

They believe people will stop going to the Trump rallies.

They are hoping that will put a stop to Trumps popularity and the epic Donald Trump movement, but It will backfire on them!

It will only tighten the ranks of his supporters, and the Trump movement will become explosive once the average citizen realized who did this dirty deed!

Many will abandon the hillary and democratic camps.

A massive internal and external war will ensue!

Remember, the other day we couldn't even find his campaign schedule?  It was blank. I forgot to go back and check that. I wonder... who makes that schedule. 

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

What better way to discredit than to appeal to the liberal anti-gunners and the "for the children" meme? I agree if he's guilty, throw it all at him. But these 2 methods are choice charges guaranteed to garner more sympathy than any others.  

Just sounded very suspect with all that's happening with the upcoming election that this guy ,who just happens to be a Trump delegate, gets these charges, at this point in time. Maybe it's just the spider senses being paranoid, but who knows???

:DWsKVPL:

He has received so many threats from individual "minorities" and the bigger players like La Raza and now the new London Mayor.

If it does occur it will only strengthen his support I think.
Americans will be all told you so, those people are dangerous criminals just like he said.

4 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

Just sounded very suspect with all that's happening with the upcoming election that this guy ,who just happens to be a Trump delegate, gets these charges, at this point in time. Maybe it's just the spider senses being paranoid, but who knows???

It's most likely experience from your past observations and your ability to intuit what they will do with opportunities.  And they will do anything to get what they want.  "Never let a crisis go to waste."  ugh

On 5/20/2016 at 8:17 AM, Ukshep said:

What say you? likely?

Do you have any knowledge of why these particular events?? Just curious, with so many Trump rallies coming up why these 3 events would be suspect?? 

5 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

Do you have any knowledge of why these particular events?? Just curious, with so many Trump rallies coming up why these 3 events would be suspect?? 

albequeque  (sp?)  is known for its cop killing of civilians

san diego: cali wants to ban guns

Montana is due for a massive influx of Muslim immigrants

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.