Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

KANSAS JUDGE RULES PEOPLE DON’T HAVE TO PROVE THEY ARE US CITIZENS TO VOTE HERE

7 posts in this topic

According to US District Judge Julie Robinson (above), Kansas’ proof-of-citizenship voting requirement violates a provision of the National Voter Registration Act requiring only “minimal information” to vote.

Judge Robinson ruled:

“…even if instances of noncitizens voting cause indirect voter disenfranchisement by diluting the votes of citizens, such instances pale in comparison to the number of qualified citizens who have been disenfranchised by this law.”

The state of Kansas immediately announced it would be appealing the judge’s decision, which basically amounts to allowing pretty much anyoneto vote, including people who are not actually US citizens.

So, in effect, you now have to show more information about yourself to buy a can of beer (or a pack of cigarettes or to open a bank account or to get a loan or to by a rated M for mature video game or to rent a hotel room or to drive a car or to ride on an airplane or fill in the blank with dozens of other examples) in this country… than you do to be allowed to vote here.

While the left cries that such voter ID laws are horrible because they are tantamount to “voter disenfranchisement,” it really does beg the question: how can you be disenfranchised if you are not a US citizen in the first place?

<snip>

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/kansas-judge-rules-people-dont-have-to-prove-they-are-us-citizens-to-vote-here_052016

All Aboard! The Crazy Train! 

Ok then, I guess I have the right to kill him, because he doesn't have to prove to me he is a foreign invader.

I have to show ID to buy a six-pack of blueberry beer. I'm 67, for Pete's sake.

It's true I look 37, but still.... why should a thirty-seven year old have to prove her age?

Shut up, Dude. Don't go there! :woohoo:

Sorry, Dorothy, this isn't Kansas anymore. Your state got hijacked by a grand wizard judge while you were away.

Wtf is wrong with these people that don't want voter ID. We have to have an ID for everything we do. Go to the bank to cash a check... Need an ID. Open an account... Need an ID. Get a job... Need an ID. Get pulled over... Need an ID. 

16 minutes ago, Groove said:

Wtf is wrong with these people that don't want voter ID. We have to have an ID for everything we do. Go to the bank to cash a check... Need an ID. Open an account... Need an ID. Get a job... Need an ID. Get pulled over... Need an ID. 

It's the libs, progressive Dumbocrat mindset. 

Maybe this is a tactic to make sure Obama can get elected a third term?

Same judge might rule that Obama doesn't have to show his birth certificate to run for president?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.