Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucy Barnable

Smoking Gun: Obama Admin Was Operating International Fast and Furious Through Benghazi to Syria

6 posts in this topic

Well the truth about Benghazi is finally starting to see the light. As we have theorized in several articles, the Obama administration was involved in an international Fast and Furious by trafficking arms through Benghazi into Syria. Today that theory has been confirmed.
Newly released documents show that US intelligence agencies were fully aware that weapons were moving from the Islamic terror stronghold in Libya to Syria before the attack on the Benghazi compound on September 11, 2012.The documents also contradict Hussein Obama's claim that the rise of the Islamic State came as a surprise to the administration.FOX News' Catherine Herridge said the newly released documents "showed a serious disconnect between what the administration said and what was known by the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)."

Judicial Watch, who obtained more than 100 pages of previously classified documents reported:

Defense Department document from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), dated September 12, 2012, the day after the Benghazi attack, details that the attack on the compound had been carefully planned by the BOCAR terrorist group "to kill as many Americans as possible."  The document was sent to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, then-Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the Obama White House National Security Council.  The heavily redacted Defense Department "information report" says that the attack on the Benghazi facility "was planned and executed by The Brigades of the Captive Omar Abdul Rahman (BCOAR)."  The group subscribes to "AQ ideologies:"

The attack was planned ten or more days prior on approximately 01 September 2012. The intention was to attack the consulate and to kill as many Americans as possible to seek revenge for U.S. killing of Aboyahiye ((ALALIBY)) in Pakistan and in memorial of the 11 September 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center buildings.
-----
The DIA document further details:
The weapons shipped from Syria during late-August 2012 were Sniper rifles, RPG's and 125mm and 155mm howitzers missiles.  The numbers for each weapon were estimated to be: 500 Sniper rifles, 100 RPG launchers with 300 total rounds, and approximately 400 howitzers missiles [200 ea – 125mm and 200ea – 155 mm.]

The heavily redacted document does not disclose who was shipping the weapons.
-----
Keep in mind that Hillary Clinton was asked explicitly these kinds of questions by Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) back in January of 2013. The former Secretary of State was under oath, and said she knew nothing about such an operation, but these documents indicate that either she did know or should have known. It seem like there is a case to be made for pressing perjury charges against Mrs. Clinton at this point and removing her from any potential 2016 presidential campaign.

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/05/smoking-gun-obama-admin-was-operating-international-fast-and-furious-through-benghazi-to-syria/#KWwqLTdqbC6pzO2o.99

"What difference, at this point, does it make".
I can't believe she running for president, she should be in prison.

Edited by Lucy Barnable
messed up title

I thought this was what was going on there - there were speculations that the CIA was finding new homes for the arms recently liberated from Gaddafi. I truly hope this evidence can be proven out, because if so, Clinton needs fast-tracked straight to prison!

I bet she somehow gets away with it, being a disgusted realist these days. Enough to make you want to CRY. 8-(

I thought this was what was going on there - there were speculations that the CIA was finding new homes for the arms recently liberated from Gaddafi. I truly hope this evidence can be proven out, because if so, Clinton needs fast-tracked straight to prison!

I bet she somehow gets away with it, being a disgusted realist these days. Enough to make you want to CRY. 8-(

​It's truly outrageous that she's so untouchable.
So much so that she's running for the highest office in the nation!
I'd like to think her arrogance will be her down fall but my hopes aren't too high.

Remember Obama said it was all over some badly made anti-Muslim movie?
The film maker even got arrested!

Indeed sickening. It's not as if she, or her husband, were some pillars of society, had done wonderful things for the world, and people are letting them slide. Not that any good work should gain them passes, but exactly what has smitten so many people about them? Sheesh, Bill's time was mediocre, the Lewinsky alone a huge embarrassment, but even then people still wanted to forgive all. It was then that this creepy "we LOVE you Mr. President, don't let the bad people get you down" attitude, then blossomed into the Obama sucking-up, idolizing started. The whole thing is so teenage-girl gushing is just warped!

Maybe we will get some answers:

Fmr. CIA Head On Hillary’s Private Email Server: ‘Foreign Intelligence Services…Have Everything’
Former deputy CIA director Michael Morell made a very disturbing comment on Friday that could have major implications for America’s national security and may cause new issues for a Hillary Clinton campaign already reeling from repeated scandals.

When asked whether foreign intelligence services had access to the contents of Hillary Clinton’s private email server, Morell replied, “I think that foreign intelligence services, the good ones, have everything on any unclassified network that the government uses, whether that’s a private server or a public one.”

“They’re that good,” he continued. Regarding Hillary’s decision to use a private email during her tenure as Secretary of State, Morell added, “I don’t think that was a very good judgment. I don’t know who gave her that advice, but it was not good advice.”

http://www.westernjournalism.com/fmr-cia-head-on-hillarys-private-email-server-foreign-intelligence-services-have-everything/

Nothing wiil happen... The CIA Bengazi gun running was all ZOG approved.

In the event it was not ZOG approved at the time, retroactive approval could be purchased later on.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.