Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Illegal Immigrants Will Soon Be Allowed to Teach in NY

12 posts in this topic

Illegal Immigrants Will Soon Be Allowed to Teach in NY

May 17 2016

Illegal immigrants, or “undocumented workers,” as New York lawmakers like to classify them, were just given the green light to teach children in the Empire State. The state Board of Regents ruled on Tuesday that people who are enrolled in President Obama’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals plan will be eligible to apply for teaching credentials.

But the Board of Regents, which sets education policy in New York, made the regulations official on Tuesday after first proposing them in February, saying individuals who came to the U.S. as children and can't become citizens because of their parents' status should be able to teach in New York.

“Today thousands of young people across the state have gained new opportunities,” Board of Regents Chancellor Betty Rosa said in a statement. “Their futures are no longer restricted in New York."

Education Commissioner MaryEllen Elia also praised the decision and insisted these undocumented citizens are innocent and should be given the opportunity to succeed.

Read the post here : http://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2016/05/17/undocumented-workers-will-soon-be-allowed-to-teach-in-ny-n2164596

what is it they will be teaching?

Spanish? Arabic?

How to be a pirate the Somali way?

13 hours ago, CSB said:

New York PUBLIC SERVANTS

The asshats of the world unite!  They're making California a mirror of their stupid laws!  We just got annihilated yesterday with gun laws almost identical to NY. 

"Oh look at me! I'm sooooo like, like progressive!"  

Idiots in California will follow this, if they don't already have them working in the schools covertly. 

13 hours ago, CSB said:

undocumented citizens

ILLEGAL ALIENS

7 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Idiots in California will follow this, if they don't already have them working in the schools covertly. 

From last summer:

Two Illegal Immigrants Appointed to City Commissions in California

A lawmaker in Huntington Park, California, has prompted outrage in the community after tapping two illegal immigrants to serve as commissioners on city advisory boards.

CBS Los Angeles reported that first-year City Councilman Jhonny Pineda, himself a documented immigrant to the United States, has appointed Francisco Medina to join the city’s health and education commission and Julian Zatarain to sit on the parks and recreation commission.

The move makes Huntington Park the first city in the state to appoint illegal immigrants to city commissions.

http://freebeacon.com/uncategorized/two-illegal-immigrants-appointed-to-city-commissions-in-california/

Why do even have laws anymore? 
:bricks:

10 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

From last summer:

Two Illegal Immigrants Appointed to City Commissions in California

A lawmaker in Huntington Park, California, has prompted outrage in the community after tapping two illegal immigrants to serve as commissioners on city advisory boards.

CBS Los Angeles reported that first-year City Councilman Jhonny Pineda, himself a documented immigrant to the United States, has appointed Francisco Medina to join the city’s health and education commission and Julian Zatarain to sit on the parks and recreation commission.

The move makes Huntington Park the first city in the state to appoint illegal immigrants to city commissions.

http://freebeacon.com/uncategorized/two-illegal-immigrants-appointed-to-city-commissions-in-california/

Why do even have laws anymore? 
:bricks:

If we all started using civil disobedience and boycotts, they'd lose. But we're disorganized and far apart. 

Dumb, drugged, and docile. We're busy watching Sheeple tv and shopping at the mall. 

In the meantime, our glorious leaders are selling our birthright to our destroyers.

What can we do? Wait, my show is coming on. ooh, there's a new i-phone coming out! 

shiny shiny objects everywhere! :woohoo:

14 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

If we all started using civil disobedience and boycotts, they'd lose. But we're disorganized and far apart. 

Maybe deporting them by force, dead in a box, is what's needed. I can see and feel the frustration of those around me regarding this. People are not going to sit by and watch this happen. We all need to be prepared for whatever may come. How did Cheney say it?? A polarizing event, a new pearl harbor?? Could another 9/11 be needed??? One should have been enough. Any freedom loving inhabitant of this planet should be united against this invasion of our countries!! A day will come when we the people will be United as free men and women, not black or white, Russian or American, but as free people. I hope it doesn't have to come to this, but it sure do sent look good.

2 hours ago, grav said:

Dumb, drugged, and docile. We're busy watching Sheeple tv and shopping at the mall. 

In the meantime, our glorious leaders are selling our birthright to our destroyers.

What can we do? Wait, my show is coming on. ooh, there's a new i-phone coming out! 

shiny shiny objects everywhere! :woohoo:

Kick them where it hurts, don't pay taxes. Sure you'd be f***ed, but convince everyone to not pay taxes then who is the one getting f***ed?? I think the time has come to throw their tea into the harbor, again.

21 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

what is it they will be teaching?

Spanish? Arabic?

How to be a pirate the Somali way?

Recently,

a public school teacher was caught voting in 2 separate countries here in Oregon where teachers are required to speak both English and Spanish or be pink slipped.

The teacher was here on a work visa but hadn't pursued his legal resident status as per the agreement in his employment contract.

So there ya go.

Illegal aliens stealing work from Americans and votes made by the people of 2 separate counties.

Idk if he's been fired or deported yet. Probably neither.

24 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

Recently,

a public school teacher was caught voting in 2 separate countries here in Oregon where teachers are required to speak both English and Spanish or be pink slipped.

The teacher was here on a work visa but hadn't pursued his legal resident status as per the agreement in his employment contract.

So there ya go.

Illegal aliens stealing work from Americans and votes made by the people of 2 separate counties.

Idk if he's been fired or deported yet. Probably neither.

Oh I just checked his status and unfortunately, I was right.

http://www.oregonlive.com/beaverton/index.ssf/2012/12/immigrant_beaverton_school_dis_1.html

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.