Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

California Senate Passes Comprehensive New Gun Control Legislation

3 posts in this topic

The California State Senate passed a comprehensive series of new legislation aimed at curbing gun violence today, according to a press release from Senate President Pro Tempore Kevin de León.

The package of bills, which de León called "common sense," is now en route to the Assembly, who will vote on the bills as well. If approved, the package will then go to the governor.

“Public safety is a fundamental responsibility of government and this Legislature will not shirk its responsibility, no matter how difficult the issue,” de León said in the press release. “These proposals take common sense steps to keep weapons and ammunition out of the hands of criminals and empower law enforcement to better serve and protect our communities.”

The package of bills the Senate voted on are aimed at tightening gun restrictions in the state that already has some of the strictest gun control in the country. One of the central aspects of the voting today was the issue of the "bullet button loophole."

"This loophole enables a firearm owner to use a bullet or other pointed object to quickly detach and replace a weapon’s ammunition magazine, converting a semi-automatic rifle into an assault weapon. An individual can switch magazines on a gun with a bullet button within seconds, making them especially deadly in a mass shooting situation," State Assemblymember David Chiu of California's 17th District explained in a press release.

<snip>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/california-senate-vote-today-comprehensive-gun-control-legislation/story?id=39226951

Thank you, you Islamic fundamentalists for assisting the government in taking even MORE of my f***ing rights away!  Of course, I can't forget to thank the TRAITORS in the Cali senate. 

Outrage! 

i love how terrorists, allowed here open armed by the government knowing damn well of their intentions because the NSA is tracking everything and there was tons of red flags but everyone missed it (yeah right) in order to penalize the citizens of California because of their actions.

imagine working at the NSA

sitting at your desk, all these red flags pop up and simplistic software connects the dots of their soon yo be actions....just watching, knowing its gonna happen.

pre call the governor

let him know events will soon take place and to start drawing up the plans for new laws

sit back

twist moustaches

joke at the water cooler with phrases such as "watch cali" and "watch apple" wink wink

too much tech, too many bad apples being IMPORTED to further agendas

fuk you

CIN PLEASE TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY

google "PVC CACHE TUBE TEST"

the channel is by cryptic cricket

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Oregonian said:

i love how terrorists, allowed here open armed by the government knowing damn well of their intentions because the NSA is tracking everything and there was tons of red flags but everyone missed it (yeah right) in order to penalize the citizens of California because of their actions.

imagine working at the NSA

sitting at your desk, all these red flags pop up and simplistic software connects the dots of their soon yo be actions....just watching, knowing its gonna happen.

pre call the governor

let him know events will soon take place and to start drawing up the plans for new laws

sit back

twist moustaches

joke at the water cooler with phrases such as "watch cali" and "watch apple" wink wink

too much tech, too many bad apples being IMPORTED to further agendas

fuk you

CIN PLEASE TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY

google "PVC CACHE TUBE TEST"

the channel is by cryptic cricket

In favorites now. :)  You've given me a lot of good info and haven't steered me wrong yet. Thanks! 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.