Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rothbard

New Lunar Wave (Filmed May 13, 2016)

8 posts in this topic

The lunar wave was filmed again this week.  Is space water?  The Bible said it is.  For example:

Genesis 1:1-8, 13-19:  “(1) In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.  (2) And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.  (3) And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.  (4) And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.  (5) And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.  (6) And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.  (7) And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.  (8) And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day ….  (13) And the evening and the morning were the third day.  (14) And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:  (15) And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.  (16) And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.  (17) And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, (18) And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.  (19) And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.”

Psalms 104:5-8:  “(5) Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.  (6) Thou coveredst it with the deep as with a garment: the waters stood above the mountains.  (7) At thy rebuke they fled; at the voice of thy thunder they hasted away.  (8) They go up by the mountains; they go down by the valleys unto the place which thou hast founded for them.”

1 person likes this

For other examples of the lunar wave:

Posted (edited)

@Rothbard

Any idea what crow777's setup is?  I looked through his channel and didn't see anything from a quick look where he talks about it.  

Also, do you have a Nikon p900?  Do you like it? 

Edited by Walk Softly

I have quoted over the years on other forums and now here as well on my "matter thread" about water in space. I have also commented that the moon has an atmosphere, so that may be how the luna wave travels and can be seen.

Below is part of my quote about water in space and its purpose:

Everything communicates via sound and vibration, and with the use of "H2O", but also via "light" which is in and around all matter, and is a never ending spectrum of colors. Think laser tubes, and sound tubes. Think water plumbing tubes in space. or think wormholes and black holes, but not necessarily limited to.

Black holes are full of water/H2O. Space is also full of water. The universe is full of water/H2O, light, matter, and vibrational sound/harmonics, but this sound does not travel via the ear sounds. It is pulsed, via the "Universal Pulse". (((Remember, the secret here is that all of these things are "ALL" interconnected and intertwined as stated in the "3" above, and mainly that "Everything", and I really do mean "Everything" communicates with one another.)))

1 person likes this

You do realize that the moon is not a natural satellite, right?

1 hour ago, Walk Softly said:

@Rothbard

Any idea what crow777's setup is?  I looked through his channel and didn't see anything from a quick look where he talks about it.  

Also, do you have a Nikon p900?  Do you like it? 

Crrow777 did a video on his equipment:

I do have the Nikon P900 and I have a great time with it.  Crrow777's equipment is better.  However, I can drag the P900 everywhere.  It's very portable but you have to spend money on a good tripod as well (cheap ones don't work).  It's perfect for my little tests like the one below.  I also like to take pictures of wildlife from far away (http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b540/Rothbard1/DSCN0074_zpsapvv7ptm.jpg).  I have a bunch of more tests planned.  Sometimes the P900 has a difficulty focusing over long distances at dusk but it does alright.  I bet you can really learn all of the tricks of focus and exposure and make it even better.  I do have a Celestron telescope with a cell phone attachment for filming.  I haven't tried it out yet though. 

1 hour ago, Cryptic Mole said:

You do realize that the moon is not a natural satellite, right?

I don't presume to know anything of the moon. 

7 hours ago, Rothbard said:

Crrow777 did a video on his equipment:

I do have the Nikon P900 and I have a great time with it.  Crrow777's equipment is better.  However, I can drag the P900 everywhere.  It's very portable but you have to spend money on a good tripod as well (cheap ones don't work).  It's perfect for my little tests like the one below.  I also like to take pictures of wildlife from far away (http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b540/Rothbard1/DSCN0074_zpsapvv7ptm.jpg).  I have a bunch of more tests planned.  Sometimes the P900 has a difficulty focusing over long distances at dusk but it does alright.  I bet you can really learn all of the tricks of focus and exposure and make it even better.  I do have a Celestron telescope with a cell phone attachment for filming.  I haven't tried it out yet though. 

Thank you, roth.  

I'm trying to swing the p900 to my wife.  We'll see.  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.