Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JibbyJedi

Taboo Conspiracy LIVE - Tonight 8PM EST Google Hangouts

9 posts in this topic

Come watch or come and join in the fun, either way we'll be on air live broadcasting tonight at 8pm EST.   It should be streaming on my Youtube channel but I've never hosted one of these before so we'll see how it goes.

Be back in an hour when we go live.

I'll try to have a chat thing going so if anyone wants to join in, just post your email in the chat or in this thread, and I'll email you the direct link to join in the chat.  Just have a webcam & mic ready, you'll have to download a quick plug in and you're ready to go.  Also have to have a Google Plus account I guess too.   We did a test run & it came out great.  I set it for a 3 hour run but we may go longer, who knows.

2 people like this

Sounds like fun. Why aren't you going to post a link to it? COP Policy? or weeding out trolls? Will Han be on? I could barely follow your KTalk shows when my donkeynet kept breaking up. 

I'll post the link before it starts, getting some food now and smokes, might run a while.

I got to get a mic! i'll probably check into the chat though.. maybe i'll buy one this weekend

Just now, JibbyJedi said:

We're on now --

Pinned for you!

1 person likes this

Good show! was fun. Now i must await sunday!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.