Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Talon

What if Putin is Telling the Truth?

8 posts in this topic

Source: F. William Engdahl

On April 26 Russia’s main national TV station, Rossiya 1, featured President Vladimir Putin in a documentary to the Russian people on the events of the recent period including the annexation of Crimea, the US coup d’etat in Ukraine, and the general state of relations with the United States and the EU. His words were frank. And in the middle of his remarks the Russian former KGB chief dropped a political bombshell that was known by Russian intelligence two decades ago.

Putin stated bluntly that in his view the West would only be content in having a Russia weak, suffering and begging from the West, something clearly the Russian character is not disposed to. Then a short way into his remarks, the Russian President stated for the first time publicly something that Russian intelligence has known for almost two decades but kept silent until now, most probably in hopes of an era of better normalized Russia-US relations.

Putin stated that the terror in Chechnya and in the Russian Caucasus in the early 1990’s was actively backed by the CIA and western Intelligence services to deliberately weaken Russia. He noted that the Russian FSB foreign intelligence had documentation of the US covert role without giving details.

What Putin, an intelligence professional of the highest order, only hinted at in his remarks, I have documented in detail from non-Russian sources. The report has enormous implications to reveal to the world the long-standing hidden agenda of influential circles in Washington to destroy Russia as a functioning sovereign state, an agenda which includes the neo-nazi coup d’etat in Ukraine and severe financial sanction warfare against Moscow. The following is drawn on my book, Amerikas’ Heilige Krieg.

CIA’s Chechen Wars

Not long after the CIA and Saudi Intelligence-financed Mujahideen had devastated Afghanistan at the end of the 1980’s, forcing the exit of the Soviet Army in 1989, and the dissolution of the Soviet Union itself some months later, the CIA began to look at possible places in the collapsing Soviet Union where their trained “Afghan Arabs” could be redeployed to further destabilize Russian influence over the post-Soviet Eurasian space.

They were called Afghan Arabs because they had been recruited from ultraconservative Wahhabite Sunni Muslims from Saudi Arabia, the Arab Emirates, Kuwait, and elsewhere in the Arab world where the ultra-strict Wahhabite Islam was practiced. They were brought to Afghanistan in the early 1980’s by a Saudi CIA recruit who had been sent to Afghanistan named Osama bin Laden.

With the former Soviet Union in total chaos and disarray, George H.W. Bush’s Administration decided to “kick ‘em when they’re down,” a sad error. Washington redeployed their Afghan veteran terrorists to bring chaos and destabilize all of Central Asia, even into the Russian Federation itself, then in a deep and traumatic crisis during the economic collapse of the Yeltsin era.

In the early 1990s, Dick Cheney’s company, Halliburton, had surveyed the offshore oil potentials of Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, and the entire Caspian Sea Basin. They estimated the region to be “another Saudi Arabia” worth several trillion dollars on today’s market. The US and UK were determined to keep that oil bonanza from Russian control by all means. The first target of Washington was to stage a coup in Azerbaijan against elected president Abulfaz Elchibey to install a President more friendly to a US-controlled Baku–Tbilisi–Ceyhan (BTC) oil pipeline, “the world’s most political pipeline,” bringing Baku oil from Azerbaijan through Georgia to Turkey and the Mediterranean.

At that time, the only existing oil pipeline from Baku was a Soviet era Russian pipeline that ran through the Chechen capital, Grozny, taking Baku oil north via Russia’s Dagestan province, and across Chechenya to the Black Sea Russian port of Novorossiysk. The pipeline was the only competition and major obstacle to the very costly alternative route of Washington and the British and US oil majors.

President Bush Sr. gave his old friends at CIA the mandate to destroy that Russian Chechen pipeline and create such chaos in the Caucasus that no Western or Russian company would consider using the Grozny Russian oil pipeline.

Graham E. Fuller, an old colleague of Bush and former Deputy Director of the CIA National Council on Intelligence had been a key architect of the CIA Mujahideen strategy. Fuller described the CIA strategy in the Caucasus in the early 1990s: “The policy of guiding the evolution of Islam and of helping them against our adversaries worked marvelously well in Afghanistan against the Red Army. The same doctrines can still be used to destabilize what remains of Russian power.”6

The CIA used a dirty tricks veteran, General Richard Secord, for the operation. Secord created a CIA front company, MEGA Oil. Secord had been convicted in the 1980s for his central role in the CIA’s Iran-Contra illegal arms and drugsoperations.

lots more word thingies:  http://journal-neo.org/2015/05/15/what-if-putin-is-telling-the-truth/

1 person likes this

Were finished as a society now,  America is done,  only the crying is to come.  The CT community is done,  everyone would rather have derp and chat rooms than actual research and convo on the boards.  Look at your moms,  elains,  and now dads place.  All Derp.  Its over,  say goodnight. 

Were finished as a society now,  America is done,  only the crying is to come.  The CT community is done,  everyone would rather have derp and chat rooms than actual research and convo on the boards.  Look at your moms,  elains,  and now dads place.  All Derp.  Its over,  say goodnight. 

​This is why now is the most important time to try. Re-focus and Push back. I will be!

​This is why now is the most important time to try. Re-focus and Push back. I will be!

Lets Roll!!  Im trying Shep!! 

:balk2:

:crying:

:balk2:

:crying:

​He does have some valid points. In some area's it has not been looking good but thats one of the reasons i helped start up dj all that time ago.

mmmm, I don't know, FT.

There are still a few holdouts where posters fight the good fight. I keep hearing that the zombie hordes are waking up. Forums are a necessary part of their/our de-programming process.

I reckon some of the forum destroyers are children or immature young adults --

airheads :yah:

-- or shills who chase us ct'ers away, like ae. What's up with that!?!?

The US will go down, no matter what. The house of cards will be blown over when the elites agree on the date. We can't close our eyes. Or shut our mouths. I intend to keep on. so will you. I hope.

:37Vju9V:

1 person likes this

mmmm, I don't know, FT.

There are still a few holdouts where posters fight the good fight. I keep hearing that the zombie hordes are waking up. Forums are a necessary part of their/our de-programming process.

I reckon some of the forum destroyers are children or immature young adults --

airheads :yah:

-- or shills who chase us ct'ers away, like ae. What's up with that!?!?

The US will go down, no matter what. The house of cards will be blown over when the elites agree on the date. We can't close our eyes. Or shut our mouths. I intend to keep on. so will you. I hope.

:37Vju9V:

Im here. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.