Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Happy Days: America Appoints Open Gay As Secretary Of The Army

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Just when we thought that the United States under the regime of the King could go no lower, we get rewarded with the appointment of an admitted homosexual degenerate as the new Secretary of the Army.

Gay organizations across the nation are currently cheering the accession of Eric Fanning to the high-level Pentagon post, which plays a serious role in determining the fate of millions of American military personnel stationed throughout the globe.

Aside from the above, I have little else to say on this news topic, other than the fact that until the victory of Donald J. Trump this coming November, I must admit that I am ashamed to be associated with the modern United States.

Eric Fanning was sworn in Wednesday as secretary of the Army, becoming the first openly gay leader of any U.S. military service. cont thechristianidentityforum.net

Edited by rbear

I'm confused. I thought America was a big bad bully. As secretary does he take dicktation?

Put another notch in King Putts belt.  So I guess now we are going to raise the rainbow flag instead of the white flag when we surrender?

:facepalm:

Mr. Eric K. Fanning was appointed Acting Secretary of the Army by President Obama on November 3, 2015.  As Secretary of the Army, he has statutory responsibility for all matters relating to the United States Army: manpower, personnel, reserve affairs, installations, environmental issues, weapons systems and equipment acquisition, communications, and financial management.

He was previously appointed Acting Under Secretary of the Army and Chief Management Officer by President Obama on June 30, 2015. He served as the Secretary of the Army's senior civilian assistant and principal adviser on matters related to the management and operation of the Army, including development and integration of the Army Program and Budget. As Chief Management Officer (CMO) of the Army, he advised the Secretary on the effective and efficient organization of the Army's business operations and initiatives for the business transformation of the Army.

http://www.defense.gov/About-DoD/Biographies/Biography-View/Article/632407/eric-fanning

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.