Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Leaked Turk Phone Tap Shows ISIS Allied with US-Backed “Opposition” in Syria

3 posts in this topic

Surprise!

It’s all ISIS!

US-backed “opposition” is just more ISIS!

A prominent Islamic State figure suspected of staging high-profile bomb attacks in Turkey appears to have offered hospitality to members of the Syrian opposition, tapped phone calls apparently ignored by Ankara’s security forces show.

Transcripts of the phone recordings were handed to the international media by Turkish opposition MP Eren Erdem, from the Republican People’s Party (CHP).snip

Other transcripts of phone calls tapped by Ankara security forces and handed to the media by Erdem revealed that hundreds of IS associates have routinely crossed into Syria, aided by contacts in Turkey.

Other tapped conversations suggested that Islamic State terrorists wounded on the Syrian battlefield regularly travel to Turkey for complex and costly medical treatment. cont DS

Osama a few days ago released an OPEN INVITATION TO ISIS TO JOIN THEM FIGHTING!  OSAMA IS INTEGRATING ISIS INTO THE UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES. I SHOT YOU NOT.   I saw it first on reddit then it gained traction and I read it on another 2 sites.... The only terrorists are the American Farces. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.