Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
octopus prime

Lost Time

22 posts in this topic

I drive the same distance,  the same route to work every day. Given variations for traffic driving the 82 miles I commute,  it averages out to about 1 and a half hours.  Today it took 1 hour and 58 minutes , but there was no issues with traffic.  There usually isn't at 3:30 a.m. Where did my 28 minutes go? Has anyone else experienced this? Fuel consumption is also off half a gallon per mile. This is the first time I have experienced time loss, so I admit I'm somewhat perplexed as I have never really explored the subject.  Any info would be helpful.  Thank. 

That is odd. Sometimes past trauma memories can be triggered by sounds or smells, things you read, you then go into a sort of mod where your sub-conscious takes over and while your conscious mind drives (and slows the vehicle) your sub-conscious is dealing with it. But you aren't aware the vehicle has gone from 60 to 40 because you're on auto pilot. Just a theory. Do you recall what you were thinking of during the drive, or something that may have triggered memories? 

Just normal things,  planning the day and such. Cruise control set on 78 mph like always. 

Maybe you were hurling towards some unknown catastrophic disaster at 78 mph.  Someone or something decided it most certainly was not your time.  The correction of your time line simply cost you a mere 28 minutes of your reality.  Seems like a fair trade if you look at it that way...

3 people like this

8 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

Maybe you were hurling towards some unknown catastrophic disaster at 78 mph.  Someone or something decided it most certainly was not your time.  The correction of your time line simply cost you a mere 28 minutes of your reality.  Seems like a fair trade if you look at it that way...

I like the sound of that. Have you ever looked into this subject? You can bet I'm going to start researching tonight. 

46 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

I like the sound of that. Have you ever looked into this subject? You can bet I'm going to start researching tonight. 

Nope.  It was just a thought while I was reading your post.  

Let me know if you find anything! 

I've had time lapses in the past. One trip from New Orleans to Miami I lost about 3 hours during driving. Didn't even realize I was already in south Florida when I could have sworn I was only up by Jacksonville. 

Look at your trip computer and see if it adds up? Plus they tell you stops,starts, running length....

Posted (edited)

It's called "Phantom Time Hypothesis." You can personally have small time events such as this during your entire life. Most times we never notice them because they are only seconds, kind of like a time-slip.

This may sound real f***ing crazy, but as a child, I was taught that all of us live slightly in the past just in case something goes wrong that may need correcting. The .23 second hypothesis.

In the unseen realms/dimensions where entanglements are common, .23 seconds is all that's needed to make adjustments which affects our own reality.

As someone stated above, your destiny may have been changed by this occurrence, and which most likely would have been a bad one had it not.

Edited by Cryptic Mole
2 people like this

17 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

It's called "Phantom Time Hypothesis." You can personally have small time events such as this during your entire life.

This may sound real f***ing crazy, but as a child, I was taught that all of us live slightly in the past just in case something goes wrong that may need correcting. The .23 second hypothesis.

In the unseen realms/dimensions where entanglements are common, .23 seconds is all that's needed to make adjustments which effects our own reality.

I though phantom time hypothesis was about a period of time, 614-911 A.D. that was made up?  Thus adding 297 years to our existence that never happened?  

Maybe there is more to it that I'm missing.  That is always quite possible.  

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Walk Softly said:

I though phantom time hypothesis was about a period of time, 614-911 A.D. that was made up?  Thus adding 297 years to our existence that never happened?  

Maybe there is more to it that I'm missing.  That is always quite possible.  

Read my post again. I've edited it before you finished your post.

Because we live in the past, time seemed to be pulled backwards. when we are missing time, it may show as added time.

The OP may have relived part of his travels over again to make the needed changes, so he lost time even though in the realm where the changes were made only took .23 seconds.

Every now and then the time/clock seems to be reset for all the .23 second occurrences that have happened in the past. A one-time mass readjustment in a sense. That may be what the 297 year PTH was all about if it is real.

I cannot explain it any better. Sorry. It's too hard to comprehend. 

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Read my post again. I've edited it after your post.

Because we live in the past, time seemed to be pulled backwards, but in all reality made it seem like it was pushed forward.

The OP relived part of his travels over again to make the needed changes, so he lost time even though in the realm where the changes were made only took .23 seconds.

I cannot explain it any better. Sorry. It's too hard to comprehend. 

I'm keeping up with you, cm.  

Does this somehow tie into the fabricated 297 years of which the Phantom time hypothesis is based?  Does somehow give leway for someone, or something to fix errors in timelines?

What's that movie with Matt Damon... it is eluding me.  

Edit:

The adjustment bureau.

Edited by Walk Softly

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.