Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Alex Jones Tells Audience to Google “Jews Multiculturalism”

8 posts in this topic

pic link 

According to our friends at /v/European – who provided a screenshot – Alex Jones’ Infowars program knowingly or accidentally flashed “GOOGLE ‘Jews multiculturalism'” across the screen during a recent broadcast.

Was this an accident?

Was it sabotage by his crypto-Nazi staff member Paul Joseph Watson?

Is Alex testing the waters?

Is he subliminally programming his audience to hate the Jews?

One thing is certain:

Infowars is going in the right direction.

Paul Joseph Watson is regularly taking content from the Daily Stormer and promoting it on his YouTube channel.

Alex now insults Blacks and Moslems rather than defending them.

The entire network is defending Donald Trump – just a few mere months ago, they were claiming Donald Trump was part of an Illuminati conspiracy to stop Detroit Republican Rand Paul from becoming President. cont DS

No conspiracy is needed. The world already knows the Jews are the cause of most bombings the Muslims take the blame for. The biggest joke is there was no holocaust. Red cross reported at the end of Ww2 around 300,000 jews died. The amounts they claim compared with the amount leftover after war stopped, along with the amount of jewelry that ended up in America, totals more jeasily than ever existed to begin with.  Jews lie about everything, ask them if there god is Satan? Because a real Jew will admit that it is. One reason I'm not religious. 

2 hours ago, 2QIK4U said:

No conspiracy is needed. The world already knows the Jews are the cause of most bombings the Muslims take the blame for. The biggest joke is there was no holocaust. Red cross reported at the end of Ww2 around 300,000 jews died. The amounts they claim compared with the amount leftover after war stopped, along with the amount of jewelry that ended up in America, totals more jeasily than ever existed to begin with.  Jews lie about everything, ask them if there god is Satan? Because a real Jew will admit that it is. One reason I'm not religious. 

Yes there was a holocaust. it is sick for you to say otherwise. The images and video exist. as well S personal stories of those who witnessed and survived. You cannnot fake something so big.

3 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

Yes there was a holocaust. it is sick for you to say otherwise. The images and video exist. as well S personal stories of those who witnessed and survived. You cannnot fake something so big.

Yesterday, at the annual nut-fest that is the NUS conference, delegates applauded speakers who argued against Holocaust commemoration. In response to a proposal that students’ unions should help organise events for Holocaust Memorial Day every year, one speaker said marking the Holocaust is not “inclusive”

“I am against the NUS ignoring and forgetting other mass genocides and prioritising others,” said Darta Kaleja from Chester University. “When during my education was I taught about the genocides in Tibet or Rwanda? It is important to commemorate all of them.”

Another speaker graciously said “of course there shouldn’t be anti-Semitism”, but “it’s not about one set of people”. So commemorating the Holocaust gives too much attention to Jews. What about the victims of other atrocities?.

Leftist anti-Israel sentiment is now moving quickly toward full-on Holocaust denial. 

Once the whole lie has been shown to be a mostly fabrication, then it can be said that yes, you can fake something so big. Its all been debunked. A big lie. Its covered pretty well on this board. Feel free to review.

3 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

The Truth About Dachau

pic link DS

1 hour ago, rbear said:

Yesterday, at the annual nut-fest that is the NUS conference, delegates applauded speakers who argued against Holocaust commemoration. In response to a proposal that students’ unions should help organise events for Holocaust Memorial Day every year, one speaker said marking the Holocaust is not “inclusive”

“I am against the NUS ignoring and forgetting other mass genocides and prioritising others,” said Darta Kaleja from Chester University. “When during my education was I taught about the genocides in Tibet or Rwanda? It is important to commemorate all of them.”

Another speaker graciously said “of course there shouldn’t be anti-Semitism”, but “it’s not about one set of people”. So commemorating the Holocaust gives too much attention to Jews. What about the victims of other atrocities?.

Leftist anti-Israel sentiment is now moving quickly toward full-on Holocaust denial. 

Once the whole lie has been shown to be a mostly fabrication, then it can be said that yes, you can fake something so big. Its all been debunked. A big lie. Its covered pretty well on this board. Feel free to review.

No sorry not at all. The Hebrew people were already limited in population. The act of genocide perpetrated against them in both Russia and Germany is heinous beyond any other act. To argue otherwise is intellectually dishonest nd showing a very warped view of history. 

The Hebrew language nearly became extinct except for two rabbi who survived if I recall. 

My great great uncle was among allied troops who freed the interned from Dachau, Germany. 

The pictures he showed me and the stories were horrific. 

We're some numbers possibly misconstrued. That is a possibility as Paper documentation is very inefficient.

however please stop with your hateful craps towards Jews. Some are evil. Just like some black, Hispanics, and whites. 

No one group is worse. yet all you do is drone on about evil Jews. It is hateful and only discredits everything you say.

7 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

No one group is worse. yet all you do is drone on about evil Jews. It is hateful and only discredits everything you say.

no hate just facts, as usual, facts can be discussed and refuted if they are incorrect. Its when you can't discuss facts when you realize there is a problem. Such is the way in some countries. 

1 hour ago, rbear said:

no hate just facts, as usual, facts can be discussed and refuted if they are incorrect. Its when you can't discuss facts when you realize there is a problem. Such is the way in some countries. 

I agree. But set back and read how you present those facts. it is with hate.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.